Thursday, March 10, 2005

Gakked from DebB:

Over a noisy lunch the other day, I overheard Ellen Datlow talking about her experiences in Australia and New Zealand while she was teaching Clarion South. I only caught bits and pieces of the conversation, but I heard someone say "I heard they're mean," to which Gordon replied "That's because they're all hopped up on eucalyptus." Naturally, I assumed he was referring to the Clarion students, and I found myself looking forward to seeing the prose churned out by the eucalyptus-fueled rage of the Aussies.

Turns out they were talking about koalas. Needless to say, I was greatly disappointed.
Posted by The Slush God at February 22, 2005 08:05 PM


http://www.tuginternet.com/jja/journal/archives/002330.html - John Joseph Adams, Assistant Editor of Fantasy & Science Fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment