Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Mona Lisa is Moving Pictures

As announced at San Diego Comic Con on the Halo Universe Panel, The Mona Lisa is being animated. The stop motion comic will be released in parts on the Halo Waypoint channel on Xbox Live.

My partner in crime Jeff VanderMeer shot me an email to draw my attention to the clip. The subject of said email was a line that, much to my dismay, was cut from the story. I shall now take this opportunity to resurrect this line of dialogue.

"Fucking fuck fuck!"


I just about peed my pants.



Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. DudedudedudedudeDUDE. They all look way more badass than I picture them.

(Cannot wait to see Henry in action.)

6 comments:

  1. DaveOOOOO30/7/10 10:16

    YOUR HEAD ASPLODE, that was my favourite part of the whole thing but definately congratulations miss. I'll pirate it when I can in support...

    I also think its worth mentioning the captcha to post this message is Dulowt, which would not only make an awesome word but also an awesome pokemon.

    ReplyDelete